Refine your search
Our monthly fayres will be returning in 2017.....beginning in February
Please join us at our monthly fayre where there's something for everyone from 10am until 4pm.
• 50 stalls selling hand crafted products and locally sourced fine foods.
• Live music by local artists.
• Wedgwood Museum and Factory self-guided tours.
• Take the Pottery Spotter's Museum Trail and win a special prize.
• Breakfast and Sunday Lunch in The Dining Hall restaurant from 9.30am until 4pm*.
• Treat yourself to an exquisite Afternoon Tea in the Wedgwood Tea Room*. Why not add a glass of champagne?
• Put your creative talents to the test by throwing a pot or designing and decorating your own plate.
• "Play with Clay" free pot throwing for children.
• Indulge yourself in one of our Retail stores. Browse Wedgwood's latest dining and gift ranges in The Flagship Store. Or find great value buys in our Factory Outlet.
• Bring your walking boots for a relaxing Sunday walk in the adjacent Hem Heath Woods, 100 acres of Staffordshire Wildlife Trust Woodland. Dogs on leads welcome in the woods and the courtyard.
• Free parking all day.
*Call 01782 282986 for table reservations.
|Sun 9 Apr 2017||10:00 to 16:00|
|Sun 14 May 2017||10:00 to 16:00|
|Sun 11 Jun 2017||10:00 to 16:00|
|Sun 9 Jul 2017||10:00 to 16:00|
|Sun 13 Aug 2017||10:00 to 16:00|
|Sun 10 Sep 2017||10:00 to 16:00|
|Sun 8 Oct 2017||10:00 to 16:00|
|Sun 12 Nov 2017||10:00 to 16:00|
|Sun 10 Dec 2017||10:00 to 16:00|
Also at this Venue
SJ 887395 52.95283 -2.16952
Leave junction 15 of the M6, follow the A500 to Stoke-on-Trent, take first exit off A500 signposted A34. At roundabout take 3rd exit onto A34 south bound, signposted Stafford. Follow brown and white signs to Wedgwood.
NB: If you are using Satellite Navigation please use ST12 9ER.
If you are travelling via the canal - Bridge 104.
Regular D & G bus service 14 to Barlaston, Wedgwood Drive followed by a 20 minute scenic walk
- Baby changing facilities
- Coach parties accepted
- Credit cards accepted (no fee)
- Disabled access
- Disabled toilets
- Facilities for groups
- Facilities for educational visits
- Gift shop
- On-site catering
- On-site light refreshments
- Public toilets
- Regional Tourist Board Member
- Welcome Host
- Wheelchairs available
- Accepts groups
- Facilities for conferencing
- Facilities for corporate hospitality
- Children welcome
- Disabled access
- Dogs accepted
- Facilities for hearing impaired